Donnerstag, 7. Dezember 2017

What's On My Holiday Wishlist

Holiday Wishlist 2017




Since me and a few of my dearest friends are spending the last few days before christmas at Disneyland Paris, there will be no extra presents for us this year. But there are still a few items that I adored this season or saw in the stores which could be stocking stuffers or remain on my wish list for the next year.


I am a big Audrey Hepburn fan (then again, who isn't?) and I was quite excited when I saw this DVD-box at my local book store. The only Audrey Hepburn DVD I already own is Breakfast at Tiffany's so it would be quite practical to have a whole collection, hihi. The set includes Funny Face, Roman Holiday, Sabrina, War and Peace, and Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Megan Hess is my most favourite illustrator and I've been collecting her books for a while. Coincidently, she  publishes new destination books when we are already planning a trip to said city. Last year it was New York, this time Paris; which is really nice because she shares great tips from hotels, restaurants, to shops, always underlined by her art.

When Chanel did a Pop-Up Tour to advertise their newest Lipgloss range I tried a few of their products and fell in love with one particular colour. I usually never wear lipgloss or lipstick but the colour 736 - Douceur probably changed that! It looks quite bright in the bottle but is actually more nude in real life.

I used to steal my dads slippers as a kid and am still quite into warming footwear but tend to go for fuzzy socks because they are just more comfortable than shoes. I do own two pairs but I just want those UGG slippers because of those bows and pompoms?! There are many cold months coming for us after all! ;)

Let me know what things you are wishing for this year.

Love, Laura
Follow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen