Dienstag, 1. Mai 2018

Super Asia Alsterhaus

To celebrate the spring season, the Alsterhaus and the KaDeWe-Group in general started the year with their Super Asia celebration. On weekends were different exhibitions regarding the Asian Culture and Fashion. They couldn't have chosen a better timing since me and my family are spending our summer holidays in Thailand. 

In the following you can tag along and experience the colourful expositions.


"Colourful" is really the best word to describe the installations and shop windows. 


                       


                                     

                                            

They hung those paper lanterns not only in the windows but all across the department store and flags were put up as well. 


Fashion and accessory-wise were a lot of crazy pieces, colours, and combinations.


Probably my favourite detail were bicycles showcasing Asian snacks, flowers, and fashion. Especially because they were pink, hihi.



And speaking of snacks, they had a sweet and a savoury snack bar...


... and Fortnum and Mason, the London department store had a tea lounge where they wrote your name in Chinese:


My overall highlight was the yoga session on the third floor. I was quite anxious that it would be packed but due to delivery difficulties the yoga mats were still stuck in Munich and I was literally the only person attending the one hour course. What a unique experience!


To end the day I got my nails manicured with the OZN Nail Polish in the colour Naomi, which is a mauve kind of shade. You can personalize these vegan nail polishes on their homepage. Strangely, the  company is located in Germany and not Asia.


All in all it was a fun weekend and got me very excited for my trip to Hua Hin and Bangkok in July.  


Love, Laura




Follow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen