Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018

Shine Bright - Elbphilharmonie

I hope you all had a fresh first week and didn't reject your New Year's resolutions in the first few days. ;)

As usual, we spent January 1st celebrating my granddads birthday. This year our family met at Carl's, a French restaurant located next to the Elbphilharmonie. It was quite windy and cloudy, as you would expect in Hamburg, but we had wonderful seats so that we could people-watch and observe the high tide under us. 




Outfit wise, I settled for dark tones and a bit of glitter, mostly because my nails were still painted in that colour scheme, haha. The burgundy blouse is one of my favourite holiday staples that I've been wearing for years and is easy to dress up and down.


Top: H&M

Cardigan: Esprit

Trousers: Monki

Chelsea Boots

Bag: Karl Lagerfeld

Necklace: Tiffany&Co.

Bracelet: Kate Spade

Nails: Ciaté in Rom Com Rouge

 


To finish it off, I accessorized with my fairly new Karl Lagerfeld Minaudière, my silver jewelry, and a velvet hair bow. 


Love, Laura




Follow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen