Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2017

What I Got For Christmas 2017


Since my biggest present was our Disneyland Resort Paris trip a few days before christmas, I didn't expect to get more presents on Christmas Eve. Nonetheless I had some gifts to unwrap, which I will show in the following.

 

First of all I got the tickets, flights, and what not on the 22nd, the day of our flight. A recap with my highlights will soon be up on the blog. On the right side is a 25 anniversary Disneyland Resort Paris Bowl that I got from my neighbours who travelled with us. This will forever remind me of our wonderful trip.
Next to it is my beloved Audrey Hepburn Rubin Collection, which I talked about in this blogpost


My two new Filofax planner pages I get every single christmas because I basically can not live without them, haha.
A Lucie Kaas Karl Lagerfeld Kokeshi Doll I first saw at Illum Bolighus in Copenhagen and had on my wish list ever since.
A lovely  Henri Bendel Vanity Tray.


And last but not least, three new books! 
The first book is New York Christmas Baking, which is a new addition to the New York Christmas cookbooks. I am planning on test baking in the new year.
Then I got Vogue On - Manolo Blahnik from my sister. I'm very excited to read it, especially because we once met Manolo Blahnik himself at Bergdorf Goodman in New York a few years ago. I believe the book is a mixture of interviews, backstage stories, and Pictures from his design featured in Vogue and sketches like the one on the cover.
And finally: Paris Through A Fashion Eye by Megan Hess. I skipped through the pages and already saw her beautiful sketches and interesting tips for Museums in and around Paris.

What did you get for christmas?

I hope you had lovely festive days and will dance through the night to welcome the new year.
Love, Laura







Follow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen