Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2017

Christmas Tea Time - Sylt

I can't believe christmas is only two days away - and what's even more astounding: that I am on a plane in less than seven hours! We will be flying to Paris, or more exactly to Disneyland Paris, to (pre-)celebrate their 25th anniversary, christmas, and our friendship.
But let's get back to the actual topic: my last weekend in Sylt. 



We only stayed for two days due to work and school but had a relaxing weekend in cozy Keitum. As we always do, we ended our trip with a visit at the Kleine Teestube, just a few meters away from our lovely hotel. 


It is the perfect place to warm up after a gloomy walk along the shore as they have a wide selection of tea, a few cakes and warming foods like soup. They have a huge terrace for the warmer months but used it this time as a christmas market with mulled wine and eggnog.


The inside of the cafe is quite kitschy with little figurines and quotes everywhere. I guess that the chairs and tables were found on a flea market 'cause they mismatch, which adds even more charm ,in my opinion. They also exhibit different german artists which pictures you can buy and this season they had lovely flower paintings. Sadly the light inside was quite bad so the pictures didn't turn out well.



Even though the island was not as decorated as I imagined, the Kleine Teestube met my expectations. We also were quite lucky that it started to snow a little during nighttime, as you can see on the bird house behind me.


Now I really need some rest for the next few exciting days! And I can't wait until I see the over-the-top decorations in person. 
I hope you are having stressless days and can enjoy the season. And don't forget to blast One More Sleep through your speakers, the time is right! ;)

Love, Laura


Follow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen