Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2018

Countdown to Christmas






                       


I can't believe there are only six days left until Christmas Eve! Even though I already did all my holiday shopping and sent out my christmas cards, the holiday time still calls for more baking and christmas movies! I've seen Christmas With The Kranks (one of my favourites), Christmas Vacation, The Princess Switch (a new Netflix film with Vanessa Hudgens), and Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, the latter is an old favourite of mine. I would listen to it on CD as a kid over and over again and somehow I lost it (or I'm just unable to find it) but when I came across the DVD at a media store I just had to have it! The films that are on my watchlist this season are Home Alone and The Nutcracker And The Four Realms, which is currently in theatres.


Coat: Benneton
Scarf: Ralph Lauren
Jeans: DKNY
Sweater: Ralph Lauren
Bag: Kate Spade
Boots: Drievholt
Nails: Chanel 500 - Rouge Essentiel



My christmas tree is up and fully decorated, I even decorated a gingerbread house with my sister and our friend and the only things left to do are wrapping most of my presents and visiting Christmas Markets.


Do you have your christmas tree and presents already? And what is your favourite film to put you in the christmas mood?
Let me know.

Love, Laura 



Follow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen