Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018

What I Got For Christmas 2018

      

Since I wasn't really asking for anything particular this christmas, Christmas Eve was full of wonderful surprises. I got bits and bobs like socks, a cake slice, hand cream, and candle holders.


I also got a pink lambwool-sweater and Lindsey Stirling's first ever Holiday album (because christmas isn't complete without a CD ;)). Additionaly I got tickets for The Lion King Musical, which I'm beyond excited about!

                                                                                                                  On the left is the present I got from my sister since I love pretzels (and yoga, hence the card). If you couldn't tell it is a plush pretzel, or maybe a pillow?

My favourite present this year is my new Tiffany & Co bracelet, which combines my ring and my necklace with the classic heart pendant.
Besides that I got Reese Witherspoons book "Whiskey in a Teacup", which features recipes and life lessons, as well as anecdotes from her grandmother. I am a RW-fan so this coffee-table-book was a must!
In the right corner of the picture above is a beautiful Dolce & Gabbana tin box with a panettone inside.


A piece of our christmas tree next to our fire place, we really love the holidays!



Last but not least, I am excited to tell you that my next trip will be to New York at the end of February (just a few days after Fashion Week)! That wasn't a christmas present but it got confirmed a few days ago and therefore feels like one. :)

What did you get for christmas and what are you doing New Year's Eve?
Love, Laura


Follow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen